The educational theory of “tabula rasa” or “blank slate” speaks about the concept of a child as a human being to be formed through experiences. Proposed by John Locke, this theory emphasizes the importance of early childhood training. But with the diversity of human needs and experiences, training kids should involve the entire self. Doing this is the best way to draw out their full potential. For parents, availing of childcare in Bronx, New York is the best way to give kids a conducive environment for holistic growth.
- Why holistic training for kids matter?Holistic training involves the entire self. It seeks to cultivate a well-rounded adult out of a child. If you’re in NY, it’s best to look for a preschool in New York that advocates this kind of childhood training approach for a lot of compelling reasons. First is to give kids a good head start in different areas of their life – health, spirituality, academics, personality development, and street smarts. These aspects are all important in making kids live a good life, build good relationships, stay fit, and be financially secure.
- How to get started?With the huge impact of holistic training, you can’t afford to let your kids miss this opportunity. The best way to help them get started is to find a head start pre-k provider that can give kids the following trainings:
- Manage money
- Develop good study habits
- Stick to a regular physical exercise routine
- Make healthy food choices
- Start a conversation and build rapport with different people
Training kids to become well-rounded adults could be your best gift to them. If you’re in New York, make sure they receive this training by enrolling them at Sharon Baptist Head Start.